Bonding is a procedure available to comprehensive family dentistry through which a tooth-colored composite resin (a durable plastic) is applied to restore or improve your smile when you have chipped, fractured, decayed or discolored teeth. With exposure to a concentrated halogen light, this material actually “bonds” to the tooth for a healthy, natural-looking smile. Bonding…
In-Office Tooth Whitening
Your Most Brilliant, Healthy Smile
Laser whitening is one of the best investment you can make for yourself. Our revolutionary technology is clinically proven to get your teeth their whitest.
Let’s face it: one of the first things you notice about people is their smile. When you meet someone with a bright, natural smile, it catches your attention.
However, over time, the natural aging process and your lifestyle (smoking or drinking coffee, tea, or wine) can stain your teeth.
To get your smile back to looking its best, you should choose a whitening method that:
- Achieves the longest-lasting results
- Gives you the most naturally brilliant and uniform look
- Is clinically proven to be safe and effective
- Uses a low concentration of active ingredient (hydrogen peroxide)
- Is administered by dental professionals
How It Works
Sit back and relax for an hour while a dental professional oversees our safe and gentle tooth-whitening system.
- Whitening gel is carefully applied to your teeth.
- The gel is then activated by a patented, gentle blue light for 20 minutes while you relax.
- This process is repeated twice more before you go home with a naturally brilliant new smile (and your personal “Before & After” photos).
Our single purpose is to achieve your healthiest and most naturally brilliant smile.
In-office whitening improves whiteness better than any other treatment available. In fact, we often see over fourteen shades of improvement. And the results last for years!